I only updated this journal once in the entirety of 2014, haha. Not that anyone would care, but still, a lot has changed. I'm currently trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I'm studying Illustration, but none of my classes interest me, and I only really do one sketch or drawing a week at most. To be honest, drawing really doesn't make me happy any more because I feel like I have no clue what I'm doing and not an ounce of creativity resides in my head. I also looked into majoring in film with a concentration in production design or post-production but everything's so complicated and no one's really helping with anything... Music is what I love most but I can't seem to think of any careers for super shy, anxiety-ridden kids.
In addition to this, I just really want to see a mountain because I'm tired of being surrounded by buildings everywhere.
Enough with my complaining though, I hope all my wonderful followers are doing well!
- Please credit me in the description
- Let me know you've used it with a link to the finished product so I can it.
(You don't have to ask anymore to use it outside DA (RPGs, Ponybox, etc)
- Yes, my stock can be used to make brushes, manipulated stock, precuts, or anything else. Just link back to my account in the description.
- Sorry, they can't be used for prints.
- Don't claim it as your own, obviously.
That's it - have fun!